I will loose the teeth Dr.German Arzate worked on.

He caused allot of damage to my teeth and gums. Not to mention the ragging infection. I have already left my review but because this guy works under so many internet names like Cancun Top Dental, Dental Maya,and Cancun Cosmetic dentistry I have no choice but to leave another. This was a horrible experience.

The more I learn about Dr.Arzate the more disgusted I become. Found a testimonial by an ex colleague of his. It seems he is not even qualified to do some of the procedures hes preforming.

Then I read that he was already outed on National television in Canada.I Do not recommend this dentist!!!!

Had an Experience with Cancun Top Dental?

Comments

Have a look at what this clinic is doing to dental tourists.Go watch Pete Macmullins YouTube video.

That kid is out 25 grand. Go read a review by another ex-patient on Realself.com under Cancun Cosmetic Dentist complaint veneers and crowns by JM Survivor. "Worst dentist in cancun" drilled into the patients bone. Dentist was to prep the patient for veneers but gave her crowns and even ruined that dental job.

That person is out 30 grand. This man is NO high end cosmetic dentist. Has no ethics at all and just as guilty is the dentists advertisement agent.

Who continuously lies regarding her bosses skills and has the behavior of a street thug.WTF are these people doing in dentistry :? You guys will never get money back from this dirty money clinic they could never repay what it is costing to repair your dental work.

to Dental Student NYC #713498

Actually this dentist needs to spend more time and energy on his ex patients that are paying to correct his dental work and far less time trying to fool the public into thinking there is a competitor. It is very unbecoming, completely transparent, and unethical.

DrGermanArzate
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico #701603

I am Dr German Arzate.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT DONE BY A PATIENT, AS YOU CAN SEE HERE http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/cancun-top-dental/severe-botched-dental-work-by-dr-german-arzate-20130309391511.html

WRITTEN BY THIS SAME USER, HE IS ANOTHER DOCTOR AS YOU CAN READ HERE AS WELL

THIS IS NOT A PATIENT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A PATIENT.

THIS IS A PERSON BADMOUTHING MY NAME.

to DrGermanArzate #704085

This is very unprofessional and reflects badly on our industry in Mexico. Dental tourism is not always perfect but to put blame on others for some mistakes you have made with your patients is not ethical. Resolve your issues in a respectable manner please.

to Campo #705810

THIS IS SCAPEGOATING, I REPEAT, SCAPEGOATING.My..

my.. my. Asking these people to be respectful is really asking for the impossible. Do your home work guys.

You will learn plenty about this dental tourism clinic.

This isn't the first time they have blamed others they even blame the patients when they *** the dental work up.Nice try there but its not working.

to DrGermanArzate Hong Kong, New Territories, Hong Kong #921524

Dear Doctor German Arzate, this is Victor Arzate in Hong Kong.I plan to move to the Yucatan Peninsula this coming year.

I have an excellent Dentist in Hong Kong who has been my dentist for over twenty years. Can you please send me your C.V. and Credentials? Also can you please send me the name and contact details for a dentist in the Yucatan area?

I look forward to hearing from you.Best regards, Victor Arzate