1.2

Avoid Cancun top dental in plaza las Americas, I took my wife for a revision because she was in pain,right from the get go they try to get her to give them her credit card, after a 3 minute revision the cuack of a "dentist" told her she needed several xrays for her to figure out what was wrong with her, we agree and then she insist for us to pay with a credit card.I found that dubious and told her we use cash instead.

She change her attitude and became very rude. We tell them no thank you and a very tall guy came out with an angry face asking if we were wasting their preciuos time. I got super mad and send them to ***.

Avoid this *** hole and get a real dentist.Not these *** scammers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of cancun top dental service. Cancun Top Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancun top dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cancun Top Dental.

Had an Experience with Cancun Top Dental?

Comments

Good advice! These clinics have also paid to have complaints removed so you better be super careful. The website's glitter but are not gold!